Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fat or fab?

I am outraged.  I just read and article about how people are now calling Miley Cryus fat....REALLY? This girl is 18 and is looking like a normal girl who is probably just now getting "woman" curves.  It is nonsense that the media is now criticizing how she looks.  Yeah, I may not the biggest Miley fan (but I will most definitely sing my heart out to Party in the U.S.A.), but I do love how she tells the media to shove it every time they critique her.  On her twitter page she posted a picture of Marilyn Monroe and stated, "Proof that you can be adored by thousands of men even when your thighs touch." Marilyn was a size 10, not 2.  She had beautiful curves that men adore and i love that she inspires me to love my curves. 



Those body bashers are the reason so many girls decide to stick their fingers down their throats or skip meals.  I know when I was in high school I decided I hated how I looked because it wasn't the norm and all of my friends were tiny girls.  And because I felt overweight, even though I was normal, I tried extreme measures to be thin and have "the perfect body."  Thank god I love chocolate and other foods so much because that helped me keeping eating and throwing up is gross.  

No comments:

Post a Comment